Terms, Conditions & Notices
Welcome to the prekkha.com website, mobile properties or apps including related applications (collectively, this “Website”). This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering the information, posting opinions of related issues, engaging in interactive & searching company business information. The terms of “prekkha.com” refer to a Delaware corporation and/or our subsidiaries. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or contributing content on this Website.
This Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of any/all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Agreement”). By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement and represent that you have read and understood its terms. Please read the Agreement carefully, as it contains information concerning your legal rights and limitations on these rights, as well as a section regarding applicable law and jurisdiction of disputes. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website.
We may change or otherwise modify the Agreement in the future, and you understand and agree that your continued access or use of this Website after such change signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. We will note the date that revisions were last made to the Agreement at the bottom of this page, and any revisions will take effect upon posting. We will notify our members of material changes to these terms and conditions by either sending a notice to the email address provided to us at registration or by placing a notice on our Website. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
- all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete
- if you have a prekkha.com account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you
- You are 15 years of age or older in order to register for an account and contribute to our Website. Prekkha.com does not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 15.We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose.
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot,
- Spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission.
- "Frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by prekkha.com in connection with the Website or the services.
- Re-establish an account on prekkha.com after your account has been terminated.
- Violate the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- Affect the way prekkha.com displays its pages, such as by framing prekkha.com or placing pop-up windows over its pages.
- Modify or create variant versions of prekkha.com logos or other trademarks.
- We have the right to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice.
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of prekkha.com.
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Site. Reject, move, or remove any material that you submit or any content that is available on the Site.
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account.
By joining ProductReview.com.au you agree to the following:
- You agree not to disclose your password and your authentication token to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password and authentication token.
- Receive member e-mail updates and newsletters, which can be cancelled at any time by updating your member profile.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of this Website are: ©2016 prekkha.com All rights reserved. Prekkha.com is not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than prekkha.com. The owl logo, the ratings bubbles and all other product or service names or slogans displayed on this Website are registered and/or common law trademarks of prekkha.com and/or its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of prekkha.com or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of this Website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of prekkha.com and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of prekkha.com. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in this Website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by prekkha.com.
If you are aware of an infringement of either your brand or our brand, please E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.We only address messages concerning brand infringement at this email address.
1) The prekkha.com website is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Review.
2) By visiting and using the site, you agree to be bound to and abide by the following terms and conditions.
3) Any disputes arising from, in relation to or in connection with, the site are to be governed by the laws of the Bangladesh..
4) The materials on the site have been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on the site may not necessarily be accurate, complete or current. No person should act or fail to act on the basis of these materials.
5) To the maximum extent permitted by law, Prekkha.com(including on behalf of its employees and agents) disclaims any and all liability (including liability for negligence) to any person arising out of or in relation to the use of, or access to, the site, including:
o any action or failure to act by any person in accessing, downloading, uploading, using, relying on or dealing in any way with, any materials from the site or from any other website on the Internet;
o any errors or omissions on the site or on any other website on the Internet (including but not limited to errors or omissions arising as a result of the negligence of Product Review or its employees or agents);
o or any delay or interruption in access to or use of the site or any other website on the Internet (including but not limited to delay or interruption arising as a result of the negligence of Product Review or its employees or agents).
6) You accept all risk and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using the site and any information or material available from the site.
7) Whilst Prekkha.com reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to delete, alter or move any message or other posted material on the site, it is under no obligation to do so, nor is it under an obligation to update any information on the site, or to correct any inaccuracy on the site that may become apparent at a later time.
8) Where Prekkha.com advertises on behalf of a person whose goods or services appear on the site (a "provider") or appears by reference of logo or otherwise in an advertisement of any provider, to the fullest extent permitted by law, such advertising or reference is not to be construed as:
o an endorsement by prekkha.com;
o an acknowledgement or representation by prekkha.com as to fitness for purpose;
o or a recommendation or warranty by prekkha.com of, for, or in relation to the product or service of the provider.
9) Accordingly prekkha.com, to the fullest extent allowed by law, neither takes nor assumes any responsibility for the product or service provided. Visitors to the site should rely on their own inquiries and seek any assurance or warranties directly from the provider of the service or product.
10) Prekkha.com does not warrant the accuracy of any hypertext links provided on the site, nor the suitability or accuracy of any content located at those links. Links and frames connecting the site with other websites are for convenience only and do not mean that Prekkha.com is associated with, endorses or approves those other websites, their content, or the people who run, or
Contribute to, them. Use or reliance on the content of those websites is at the user's own risk.
11) Prekkha.com does not represent or warrant that any files displayed or obtained from or through the site, or any other website linked to them, are free from computer viruses or other defects. Any such files are provided, and may only be accessed or used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of those files.
For answers to your questions or ways to contact us, visit our website. Or, you can write to us at:
©2016 PREKKHA.COM. All rights reserved.