Reviewed By:Ashhab Zarif Ahmed Bunty at 3 Dragons at Pearl.
April 2, 2016 · Banani Model Town
First time at 3 Dragons today-definitely the last. Never have we been this disappointed eating out anywhere. For the first time in my memory, we left a restaurant to go to another restaurant
1. In the name of authenticity, we were served a very miniscule amount of dry, salty, overcooked oily chicken in a bowl of chillis
2. Every dish was excessively salty. Definite use of msg either in the form of raw tasting salt or chicken stock
3. Excessively oily food
4. Spices and the noodles was burnt
5. Prices are higher than that at o kitchen, izumi, arirang, sura etc. The quality of ingredients, ambience, taste are just not expected at such a pricey place.
6. Portions were half of what similarly priced dishes cost at other proper restaurants who have the right to charge such prices
7. Very loud, cramped interior-no sense of ambience.
8. Saddest of all, the owner was present and insisted that the food was good du